2009-08-25

Best Opening Lines of songs

Recently I've decided that I want to come up with a top ten list for opening lines of songs, I've been thinking about them a lot, but so far I've only thought of two that definitely have to be on the list and a few others that are a possibility. Then again maybe I need different lists.

Definates:
"To see the leaves grow on the trees with you is out of question." - Wannabe, Nine Days

"I'm thinking it's a sign, that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned."- Such Great Heights, Postal Service

Possibles:
"I Don't want somebody to love me, just give me sex whenever I want it."- Instant Pleasure, Rufus Wainright

"God Thinks all Blacks are obsolete farm equipment." - God Thinks, Voltaire


Any suggestions?

No comments: