2009-09-01

I guess I really am my mothers daughter.

Lets be frank here. My mom is crazy at cleaning, infact she is sooo good at cleaning my sister and I are in fact pretty lazy/kind of bad at it.

But everyone one has their limits. And the bathtub in my new apartment in my eyes was unacceptable. by a lot.


So I got out the comet, some rubber gloves and an S.O.S. pad or two and went to town, and the results, well I think they speak for themselves. The tub still isn't sparkling clean by any strech of the the imagination, but it is a lot cleaner than it was before. Also the curtain that was there before and a little gross is up out of the way in the clean picture.



In the end I suppose it just proves that anyone is good at cleaning, it just has to be dirty enough for them to want to clean it. huh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sounds like me attacking Brian's gross keyboard in KH. :|