2011-04-05

Duct tape is my only friend

A few weeks ago when I first attached my design wall, i used command hooks and painters tape. Well it kept on falling down and down and was annoying and refused to stay and got annoying. So I went back to my old favorite way to get things to impermanently stick to walls. Duct tape... it is strong sticky and doesn't leave a residue. Why didn't I use it in the first place?


Oh? The owls you ask? They look familiar you say? Want a better look? okay let's pull back...

I finished my quilt top! YAY!

for the close up!


I have to clean my room (oops) before I can baste my quilt and hope to be sewing it tonight!

3 comments:

turtlejen said...

YAY! Congrats on finishing the top :D


Btw

OWLS!!!

Celestya22 said...

Amazing! What a great quilt!

Unknown said...

Looks terrific! Can't wait to see it all quilted up!