2009-03-11

So anyways...

All the pictures I took on vacation I'll get around to posting here and on facebook.

My friends and I have also resolved to go to more interesting places this semester so we get to experience the "real Beijing" so hopefully I'll blog about that.

my New Years resolution was to be a better student... and well there is still some hope.

I think a better resolution would be to stop watching so much TV, it is kind of ridiculous I think.

There is a girl with in my calligraphy class with a name that sounds almost exactly like mine, but her second character is different, it is "Rainbow" instead of "Girl" I am jealous.

I update my Plurk way more than I update this, be my friend!

If I get bored I might post a "get to know me!" quiz on here for kicks.

<3ADC

No comments: