2011-07-28

Friendship is Magic



I am in a rainbow battle. No not really. Maybe it is more like the rainbow express? It all started when I asked my wonderful and talented friend Tanya, who was drawing custom my little ponies at the time, to draw a birthday party picture for myself and my roommate (we have the same birthdate but she is a year younger!) With the custom pony she had drawn of me and one of my rommie.

Here is the picture it is sooo cute! I offered to knit her something for her troubles and she requested rainbow fingerless gloves. I forgot to take a picture of them before I sent them out. But they are full of rainbow-y delight you'll have to trust me on this one.

Then on Monday I got more rainbow goodness from her in the form of two keychains! They're super cute and they're like the friendship necklaces from when I was little. One to keep and one to give away (although I want to be selfish and keep that one too!) I was expecting a key chain in the mail but not two and definitely not so darn cute! Mine is already on my keys and I think I know what to do with the other one.

She sent my sister a catbus from totoro as a keychain. Look at the detail on that! If I didn't love my key chains so much I'd be jealous! She is a very talented person!

The newest thing in her etsy shop that I am coveting though is the set of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic key chains she just made and that I got to see in person! Super super cute!

The next rainbow thing that is going to be sent one the "rainbow express" is going to be a joint effort project between us. I have started on my portion but I want to keep it under wraps for a bit. But I will show you the yarn and colors for it.

Intrigued? Like the rainbow? You should!

No comments: