2011-03-10

paloozaing


Here are blocks eight and nine of the palooza

Initially I was hesitant about the applique in block number eight but the heat n bond wonder under worked just sooo well and I could get the original placement of the gesse right in this block so I sort of made my own placement, but hey it worked out. Also, you'll notice that my long strips on the side are seamed. that is because I'm working with layer cakes and can't actually make a strip that is 10.75" because well, layer cakes are only 10" oops.

Block number nine was so pretty but I'm not sure about my color choices. I was nervous about it because it contained the smallest geese yet. But actually they turned out pretty decent if I'm allowed to say so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your blocks look great! I am such a fan of that fabric!
In answer to your question on my blog, I can stay up to date on the blocks because I am NOT a college undergrad, who also knits! :)